#Microblog Mondays - The MuTu System (for diastasis recti repair)

Monday, November 17, 2014

#Microblog Mondays?  Read more about it here!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Back in June, I bought the MuTu system in an effort to try to further self-repair my broken belly.  Since I don't really need help with the weight-loss and diet portion of things, I opted for the Focus Program instead of the 12 week one.  
 
Very gung-ho, I started it right around the time that I was ramping up my marathon training and you can probably connect the dots that I didn't get very far.  One only has so much time to spend on working out when they have a young child.  So yeah, I quit after a week.  I vowed to return after marathon training.
 
Here I am; my marathon is complete.  My diastasis recti still bothers me and I have heard nothing but good things about the MuTu System.  I'll try to check in regularly on this and will try to keep up with it.  Cross your fingers that I can make some improvements here.  Oh yeah and stick with it this time.   

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “#Microblog Mondays - The MuTu System (for diastasis recti repair)”

  1. Never heard of the Mutu system but I'm going to check it out now!

    Congrats on your marathon!

    (Here from Microblog Mondays)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seconding that this is the first I've heard of the MuTu system, but now clicking over to see what it is.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it works for you. Hugs and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete