I want a do over (%&$# this %&$#*@! day)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

F*CK!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, this happened...right in my crotch, first thing in the morning.  I was sitting at my desk trying to get caught up after having to spend 2 days at home caring for my sick family and this happens.  F*cking stupid f*cking lid popped off and I spilled an entire Starbucks Venti half-calf right in my lap.  Seriously, I felt the hot coffee just sink right between my legs.  WTF?!?!  

Now I wreak of coffee, my skirt, shirt, tights and underwear are soaking wet with black coffee.  I have to walk around like this for the rest of the day, and of course I have several meetings to go to.  My co-workers will get to smell the lovely essence of rank coffee instead of Burberry, The Beat.  I am not sure whether I should cry or laugh.  I am torn between lying and telling everyone that I contracted the Norovirus, puked my coffee all over my desk, and need to go home.

I did what any sensible, sleep-deprived, over-worked, underpaid, mommy to a newly mobile 9 month old would do...

History repeating?  I hope not.

I took my coffee soaked, tear streaked, steaming mad self out in single digit weather and got another.  Have a lovely day folks.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
3 Comments »

3 Responses to “I want a do over (%&$# this %&$#*@! day)”

  1. I feel your pain. Hopefully that coffee tasted amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It tasted better than the first. :-)

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha! I love this and I love you!

    ReplyDelete