PALEO CHALLENGE DAY #4 and mastitis

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Saturday, 1/4/14...

Food
Breakfast
Egg white frittata with tomatoes, onions, peppers, sweet potatoes.

Snack
Handful almonds/macadamia nuts, unsweetened applesauce

Lunch
Salad w/ grilled chx, peppers/onions, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole

Snack
Strawberries & kiwi

Snack
homemade baked sweet potato chips with guacamole

Dinner
Baked salmon with lime scented cauliflower “rice”, and sautéed broccoli with ginger and garlic

Snack
Paleo apple/pear crisp (sugar-detox, I will get the recipe and add it as it was awesome!)

Exercise
None, other than taking B to his first swimming lesson and walking around the pool with him in my arms.  He loved it!

Life
Mastitis.  :(  I ended up in the urgent care clinic because the lump in my right breast was so swollen and painful and no amount of massaging, hot compress, or hot shower seemed to help.  I felt like crap for the rest of the day, but we had my SIL, BIL, and MIL over for dinner that night.  Dinner was great though and we had a pretty low key evening just talking.  Man I miss wine when I see other people drinking it.  How did I go 9 months without and not even care?!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply