PALEO CHALLENGE DAY #5

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sunday, 1/5/14...

Food
Breakfast
Paleo pumpkin pancakes with chicken sausage, blackberries and blueberries

Snack
Applesauce

Lunch
Turkey burger, roasted red pepper, cucumber, leftover cauliflower rice

Snack
Pistachios

Snack
Sunflower seeds and a pickle

Dinner
Roasted chicken with carrots, butternut squash, parsnips and onions with steamed green beans

Snack
Paleo banana bread (sugar-detox, I will also get the recipe for this!)

Exercise
None, other than running errands all day and cleaning my house.  I was trying to "rest" as per the doctor's orders, but I don't think that mommies ever really get any rest!

Life
The lump finally seems like it is going away.  I feel sluggish though.  I also feel very hungry and irritable all the time.  I am not sure if this is because of the diet or the mastitis.  I also had a wicked case of heartburn for most of mid-day.  I tried to take a nap while B was napping, but that lasted a whole 20 minutes before he woke up.  UGH!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply